It’s that time of year – wedding fair season! We know you are all waiting with baited breath for the Truly Marvellous Wedding Fair on Sunday 3rd May! But before that big day arrives, you may want to visit some other fairs too. Wedding Fairs are a great opportunity to meet suppliers face to face and get lots of inspiration for your wedding day.
It can be quite overwhelming walking into a room full of wedding suppliers so here’s our top tips for getting the most out of wedding fairs:
- Look at the stand – is it well presented, are the people well presented?
- Look at the exhibitor list in advance and identify the suppliers you want to speak to.
- Does the supplier ask you questions? Do they seem interested in your wedding?
- Are they offering you a sample of their work (very important, especially if they are a cake maker!)?
- Don’t be sucked in by ‘one day only’ special offers. If they are a reputable company, you should get the best deal whenever you choose to purchase.
- Take someone with you so you can discuss your ideas.
- Take a camera and a notepad – use them!
- Once you have looked around have a coffee, sit down and reflect on what you have seen. Decide which suppliers you may want to have a further chat with.
Most important of all – enjoy yourself!
We hope to see you at The Truly Marvellous wedding Fair at Kenton Hall Estate on Sunday 3rd May. There will be lots of fabulous exhibitors, fashion shows, farm tours, wine tastings, eat street and inside info from suppliers at the truly marvellous forum.